Master Of Chaos
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

dating site - I am naked while I type this

AuteurMessage
Orangeda
Invité

dating site  - I am naked while I type this Empty
MessageSujet: dating site - I am naked while I type this   dating site  - I am naked while I type this Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil - 7:26

Lismore online dating - Any horny guys out there? My name is Janelle BORDELON I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Launceston online dating Tasmania free online dating Geraldton dating Warrnambool free online dating Perth dating READ THIS BEFORE CONTAWCTING ME: you must be willing to experiment without being too clingy.I get a lot of emails, so if you know you do not fit the bill, do not waste your tiume. Also - you MUST have a photo or you MUST email me one. Emails without photos will be automatically deleted. I am getting way too many emails! I want someone to learn who I am as a person and spend time with me. Experience new and different things not hang out in bars all the time. I love the outdoors and many other things. I'm easy to please and only ask for honestly and a loyal man is that to much to ask? I am very open-minded and love older men but young guys too. I am often horny and am just looking for a good time. Up to trying anythhing new. I love men taking control of me so if thats you what are u waiting for? I am on here cuz its free. I want someone to show me a good time. Im not a slut but hey you never know, you might get lucky if youre the right guy. I like hanging at the mall and going to clubs every weekend. hay hotties, lookin for some one to keep me company lol!!! im really into trying new things... i love oledr men they know what their doing hehe. also if u have no pic, im so not talking to u ok? Well for starters I'm new to this internet dating I love doing anything outdoors and will try anything once. I enjoy listening to music all kinds rock, country, and rap. I love to laugh and I want someone that as soon as I open my eyes they make me. Anything else just ask!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

dating site - I am naked while I type this
Page 1 sur 1